The water cycle shows the continuous movement of water within the Earth and atmosphere. It is a complex system that includes many different processes. Liquid water evaporates into water vapor, condenses to form clouds, and precipitates back to earth in the form of rain or snow. Water needs to be adequately treated for human consumption or for production processes.
Desalination based on advance reverse osmosis technology are available in configurations for seawater or high salinity brackish water. Packaged in a 40ft container, our seawater desalination systems are the most robust and efficient on the market. The containerized system is equipped for the rejuvenation of freshwater supply for domestic water use or tourism, as well as freshwater requirements in remote areas where freshwater is scarce or in emergency situations. These systems can be quickly deployed and supply water in record time with lowered capital costs and attractive a return on investment.
- Low energy consumption: Efficient energy recovery system and overall optimized design can be configured as required
- Low OPEX: Strict process design ensures the system has a longer service life and lower maintenance costs.
- Superb product water quality: Advanced water quality detection control and optimized maintenance schedule ensure long-term stability water quality.
- Bespoke intelligence: The remote monitoring software can provide remote monitoring configured according to the apparent needs of consumers.
- The device has a centralized design, compact structure and easy installation.
- High degree of automation: Reduced operator attention, easy operation, maintenance and cleaning.
- Integrated design: Preassembled plug-and-play solution that is easy to transport.
- Minimal brine output: Brine is a high-concentration solution of salt in water.
According to the UN, 2.4 billion people, about 40% of the world’s population live within 100 km of the coast and 25% within 25 km. The advantage with desalination can help communities meet their basic needs, grow food, and support their livelihoods.
We supply industry-leading desalination solutions that will give you the peace of mind you need. Want to know more about our revolutionary desalination systems?